Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wall Flower?

Oh I know what you're thinking.
"JaiLynn! Two posts in one day? That is preposterous!"
Well, keep your britches on Molly. It's not even a blog post... More of a glance of what goes through my head almost everyday.

I, if you haven't noticed, am the last of a dying breed. What is this dying breed you may ask? Gamer girls. I can't seem to find anyone like me, therefor last of a breed. I play numerous gaming systems and games..
Eh, XBOX 360 and Gamecube are my favorites.. Lame? Yes.
JaiLynnAnitaa is my GT on XBL, so hit on that.

Today, I pre-ordered Fallout: New Vegas... It comes out 8 days before my 16th birthday, (10/20/10 is the release date,) and I can't be more excited,(: I am such a nerd<33

Bath and Body works makes me smile, like for real. P.S. I love you (Spring Fling) is amazing <33
Guys are stupid, but one seems to keep me smiling, <3333
I get sick, all the timeee :/
Catsssss.

Oh! I'm going to Florida in July, <333

No comments:

Post a Comment