Thursday, June 17, 2010

A whole new world...


I have realized today that some people just don't understand what it's like to be in my shoes. They think that just because their parents don't care if they get in trouble, the parents of the other children won't care either. Now, my parents are very strict. If I even have a cop approach me and they have any suspicion that I've done something wrong, I'll get yelled at.

On a brighter note, my day was fairly pleasant. I went to the mall and saved this really cute guy from getting security called on him. Kudos for my southern charm? Other than that, the mall trip was sensational. I love going with my best friends, Christian and John. Everyone thinks I'm dating one of them, but I never would.

Anyway, apparently I am a grammar Nazi. (I used that in the nicer way I was given.) I realized that when people are hating on me, if I correct their grammar, they will get pissed off. No one wants to look like an idiot on the computer, right?

Ah well, sorry for the late post. Goodbyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment