Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Did Venus blow your mind




Eh, I'm not sure how that song got stuck in my head.

I'm so confused. I don't know if I'd rather be happy or be loved. You know? One guy loves me, like he really does. While the other guy makes me smile and laugh, I'm truly happy when I talk to him. Of course, you're not suppose to leave the one you love for the one you like, but "love" is out of the question. I say I love you, but I really don't. I'm fifteen, loving someone means a commitment. Not that I am scared of one, although I am slightly afraid of one, I can't stand another heart break. If you're someone like me who gets hurt ALL the time, you would get where I am coming from.

Definitions of Love:

Urban Dictionary-
Love - nature's way of tricking people into reproducing.

Dictionary.com-
Love- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Wikipedia-
Love- any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment.

Those three definitions should tell you on how people really view love. Now, there's no age limit on love, despite what people say. "You're too young to be in love." How can anyone tell you how you feel? They can't, so if you're in love, hold it. You never know when it might leave, so make every moment count.

If you're like me and don't really believe in that crap, we should still get our Prince(ss). Right?
Leave me your thoughts,<3

--JaiLynn Anita.

I love you; Je t'aime; Te amo; 我爱你; Ich liebe dich; eu te amo; я тебя люблю

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel..
    I was in love with a girl and watched her walk away.
    And since that moment, I've wondered which to search for, love or happiness.
    But no matter what anyone says, love doesn't always equal happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post a lot. I am married so I believe in love but in response to what ShootingStars said I wanna say that you don't find happiness out side of yourself or in other people and things. You make if yourself. Its not to be found. Its to be made!

    ReplyDelete