Sunday, June 20, 2010

Family Fued.

Over the last few days, I've realized that I am nothing without my mom and (step)dad.

My mother has been here for me since day one, there's no one else I would rather have has a mother. She's always there when I need her and always gives me the best advice. No one else could ever compare to her, no matter how hard they tried. Yes, I have a stepmother, but she isn't really my mother. Just some woman my dad married that tries to take the place of my original mother.

Speaking of my stepmother, I'm rarely get along with the woman. I try, believe me, I try. She just doesn't understand that I am older than the other three kids, I don't have to hang out with them and do whatever they please because being almost 16, I don't want to sit around at the zoo or chuck e cheese's. I like malls, movies, pedicures, manicures, shopping, and so on and so forth.

My stepfather, on the other hand, is the complete opposite of my stepmother. Unlike my father, he's been there for everything. Ever since I was eight years old, he's been around for everything. All of my awards ceremonies, my swimming lessons, my eighth grade graduation... everything. My real father doesn't even seem to notice that I get all these awards... ehh.

My real father doesn't seem to notice that he neglects me. Sure he has other kids, but he doesn't understand that I need just as much as they do. I need clothes, I really do. It wouldn't bother him to come up here every once in a while. Not to mention he gets mad when I wanna go see my other family too.

Ugh, it's a never ending game of Family Fued and "JaiLynn's Life" is the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment