Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a question.


Today I was asked why I always talk about love. It seemed to inspire me when I thought of a response. To tell you the truth, I have no idea why I always talk of love. I guess it's because since I am a girl, I tend to think of things what girls would love to hear from any guy.

What I posted today seemed to have upset the poor fellow.

From Facebook, "ily,i love u, and i luv u is not the same thing as I Love You. geez, :/"
Here is the whole conversation:
Douche Bag: we want to know y u always talk about love

4:01pm Me: because, it's a n everyday thought that goes through every girls head

4:02pm Douche Bag: yea tht is y a guy does not stay with the same girl for over 2 months

4:03pm Me: On the contrary, a lot of guys stay with girls. Most of the time, they aren't scared of a commitment.

4:03pm Douche Bag: notice u said most and affaird

4:04pm Me: Most of them yes, not all of them. We still have jackasses and players.

In place of his real name, we will use douche bag. I don't know where he was getting his information, but he was taught wrong. Most of the guys I know would kill for a committed relationship, but they can't find one.

To sum this up, I always talk about love because I am a romantic. I am an optimist. I am an extrovert. Most importantly, I am a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment