Monday, July 5, 2010

Traveling.




As I lay in my uncle's basement, I've realized getting out of Tennessee was best for me.

I will be out of that retched state for two weeks. One week in St. Louis, Missouri. One week in Waldron, Arkansas. However, no matter how much I'm glad to be on vacation, I will get homesick. I'm going to miss my mom, dad, boyfriend, and especially my friends.

My cousins Amanda and Alex are actually more enjoyable that what I had originally expected. They are really funny, and actually have no problem with making me feel like home. Playing Overlord, Left 4 Dead 2, and Bioshock. I think the insiders we are creating will last for awhile.

My plans for the week happen to be going to the arch, going to see Eclipse, and going out to do a few other oddities.

I'm sorry for the late update, my loves.

I love you,<3
-JaiLynn Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment